Leadership Skills for Emerging Leaders
Develop business and leadership skills for first-time and developing managers so they:
- Understand the business drivers for your organisation
- Use resources to optimise results
- Learn the criteria for high-performing teams
- Link individual performance to strategy
- Understand leadership and performance expectations
- Learn to think like a manager
- Step up to the roles and responsibilities
Custom-designed to meet your organisation’s needs
- Modular format to minimise disruption to business
- Spaced learning for easier transfer to the workplace
- Activities reflect your organisation’s goals and culture
- Projects add value to your organisation
- Key concepts regularly reviewed and reinforced
- Content selected from a range of topics relevant to first-time and developing managers
Programme includes TetraMap® as a framework for managers to understand the different communication styles, motivators and needs of their team members.
“Today was like an eye-opener into the company. I hadn’t realised that in stepping up into a management role you need to look at things differently. I can now see how I can help achieve company goals.”
Let’s discuss how we can design a programme to develop your first-time and developing managers.
Leadership Skills for Emerging Leaders Topics
Topics our clients have selected as part of our in-house management development programmes include:
Motivating and Managing the Team
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Planning and Prioritising
Creative Thinking and Decision Making
Sales and Marketing
Personal Development and Career Planning
|Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Recruitment and Selection
Coaching and Training
Vocal and Voice Impact
Supply Chain Management
Improving Business Processes
TetraMap of Behaviour – Why are you like that?
TetraMap of Sales and Service – Why is the customer like that?
TetraMap of Teamwork – Why are we like that?
TetraMap of Planning – Why are we doing this?