“Management development” describes the concepts and methods used to develop the skills of people responsible for the performance of others, adding to the overall productivity of your organisation as well as your managers’ individual performance.
Our management development programmes are all custom-designed to meet your needs. Some of the topics our client have selected for their management development programmes include:
- employment legislation
- negotiation and conflict resolution
- creative thinking and decision making
- sales and marketing
- risk management
- personal development and career planning
- communication and interpersonal skills
- recruitment and selection
- business communication
- financial management
- supply chain management
- improvising business services
If you would like more information on how we can help you with your management development, please contact Jan and her team on 09 579 8566 or email us.