Ensure your line managers have the management skills to:
- Optimise performance and engagement with their people
- Understand and use your HR processes and systems
- Promote your organisation as an employer of choice
- Comply with employment legislation
- minimise risk
Custom-designed in-house workshops are based on your organisation’s needs, documentation, and systems.
Content and workshop titles are developed to reflect your organisation and its culture.
Recruitment and Selection
- Employing the right people for current and future business needs
- What to ask and not to ask in employment interviews
- The legal aspects of employment
- Communicating and reinforcing performance expectations
Coaching and Feedback
- Ensuring everyone understands their expected contribution to the organisation
- How to give feedback, both positive and when improvement is needed
Dealing with Non-Performance
Handling non-performance or misconduct is an important part of managing performance.
- The legal requirements
- How to go about it
“As a line manager, I’m now very clear on how our recruitment, performance reviews etc really impact our company’s results.”
Contact us now to discuss developing human resource capability in your line managers.